Ukraine has done great this year! Your work clearly paid off, currently
11.74% of the eligible users on ukWiki have voted (making it one of the
highest % wikis, and the highest if you only count medium/large wikis some
of the smaller ones get an advantage when % is factored in). It also
accounts for 2.58% of the total votes compared to less then 1% (.99%) of
the whole electorate.

James Alexander
Community Advocacy
Wikimedia Foundation