25% turnout is amazing!! Thank you, and congratulations to WM UA,
particularly given the political situation at home.

I also collected a few thoughts about the elections here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Denny/Thoughts_Board_Election_2015

Thanks to the Election Committee and everyone else out there getting the
word out, fellow voters, and fellow candidates!