Andrew Gray skrev den 2015-06-03 13:42:
I might be misremembering, but I thought that whether or not user X had voted was public information? It certainly was in 2013; digging through old emails turns up a link to https://vote.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:SecurePoll/list/290 which seems to be the voter list from that election. Andrew.
This is new information for me. We have had a similar but extended list like this to have as base for vote checking. But I am not aware it will be generally available.

At the start this year we discussed what type of voting method to use, like all open as done for stewardelection or with secure Poll with S/N/O. We had an overwhelming majority for non-total open one. But we never discussed general availability of this list.

Anders