Huh, I didn't have intention to make anyone depressive. It's been call to
action and you've just made one :)

Before I give one very nice report from languages list, I want to make one
point...

It is very easy to change the culture. It's easier than to make a good
software and definitely much easier than to create the biggest encyclopedia
in human history.

Everything what we need is to change collective attitude from "we can't" to
"we can". And whenever a fellow Wikimedian start thinking negatively, we
should remind him or her that it's a wrong way of thinking. Yes, we can
revive our spirit from the first half of the last decade and we can do that
just if think it's possible. And it is possible, trust me :)

Languages list suddenly revived. And during one day we've learned for three
separate initiatives for building Wikipedia articles in a number of Latin
American native languages. That reminded me that there are a lot of people
in the wild willing to work on Wikipedia content, even in many languages
which don't have its edition of Wikipedia yet. And we should start
searching for them collectively.