Do you have to be a paid up member of the charity to be part of the
consultation or the envisaged interest groups?

As last year you changed the charity policies to limit all equipment
to paid members only, which caused WM-LGBT+ a pointless degree of
hassle to even borrowing a projector, I presume that the same policy
of exclusivity would apply.

Fae
Previous Chairman of Wikimedia UK, uniquely excluded from membership
of the UK charity or elections.