On 6 June 2015 at 19:58, Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm happy with S/N/O and with the election winners, but concerned about the
> diversity of the Board. I wonder if rethinking the entire board structure
> is in order, for example we could have:
>
> 1. One seat per continent, elected by the whole voting community

Continents have widely varying populations. Europe has a population of
about 0.75 billion while Asia is over 2 billion

> 2. Two affiliate seats chosen by all affiliates including user groups.

The problem is that this tends to favor pure political players. I'm not
saying its a bad thing to have excellent networkers on the board but there
are other factors that should matter.

--
geni