Hello folks,

After 8 months, over 400 line items and an infinite amount of emails, I am
very pleased to let everyone know that we the finance fellows have
completed our movement-wide financial report. It is now available for
everyone to read on meta and download.

Here is the link:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Movement-wide_Financial_Report

I have to offer my sincerest gratitude to everyone involved with the
release of this report. Thank you to all the participating chapters who
helped make this report possible. We cannot express our appreciation enough
for your helpful responses and guidance to develop this final product.
Hopefully, this report proves insightful for you and help us begin to think
about more consistent financial reporting.

Thank you Community Engagement, especially Jaime Anstee, Edward Galvez,
Winifred Olliff and Katy Love for your guidance throughout this process.

But last and not least, thank you to all volunteers who participate in the
Wikimedia projects. Despite the fiscal emphasis of this report, it is your
work that is most important and completely invaluable to the movement.
Hopefully, you too will find this report useful.

Best,

Michael Guss
Research Analyst
Wikimediafoundation.org