Hi guys.

Just how many GLAM lists do we have?

Not counting regional ones, I know of GLAM, Cultural-Partners, Libraries, got to know about existence of some the "paris group" (not sure if it's even a mailing list technically, but in case it's not then it's weird even more). Perhaps there are some (or is it many?) others.

Should they not be all listed in one place, e.g. on https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/GLAM/Mailing_lists with clear data about who manages them, what are their scope, rules and how you might joint them?

Just having many is already confusing but when you can't even get a list of all of them it's confusing even more.

I'm sorry if some of the lists I listed were intended as cabalish and not to be disclosed to others. I don't think cabalish lists are a good way to collaborate for wikimedians.

Yours sincerely,
Base