Great job and very interesting.

I had this tought during sending you data for Wikimedia Polska, so I want
to share it here as well. In the report there is no "projects" entry for
costs but only "events" and "organizational development". Chapters are
doing not only events but also projects leading to improvement of free
content and data - such as colaboration with GLAMs, software developement,
developement of wikidata, microgrant systems etc, which are hard to be
called "events" and they are also not "organizational developement".  I
would suggest to add to future reports positions "content and software
improvement projects" or something similar. I think especially for thematic
organizations it is the core of their activity.

Tomek "Polimerek" Ganicz
http://www.ganicz.pl/poli/