Thank you Richard. Yes, no doubt those are excellent venues for discussing
and refining proposals and so forth. But neither one establishes the kind
of governance Tomasz has mentioned. For instance, while those pages mention
moderation in passing, they don't say anything about:
* how moderators are/should be selected
* how they should go about their duties
* what should happen when list members disagree with specific decisions
* what should happen when list members feel there is a pattern of unhealthy
decisions
* whether moderators' terms ever end

And the talk pages have no new proposals this year.

If we want to get to a better place with this, somebody needs to lead the
charge.

Pete
[[User:Peteforsyth]]