On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 7:16 PM, Trillium Corsage
<trillium2...@yandex.com> wrote:
> I wasn't going to join in, not wanting to affect Fae's situation with my own,
> but reading the latest emails he was actually concerned with the UK list, so
> I'll go ahead.
>
> Would someone mind taking me off moderation as well? I see what the issue was
> in the first place, and will not do it again. I think it has been much more
> than a year since then.

You had one job, man: don't attack people on the mailing list.

You lasted a little more than two weeks. Since you obviously don't see
what the issue is, after all, and I don't know what to expect from you
(although I hope I can be forgiven for admittedly suspecting "more of
this"), I'm flagging this address for moderation again.

Best of luck with your next sockpuppet.

Austin