Todd, is it perhaps this diff among yours (https://archive.is/MRUkZ) where you
called for the keeping of an apparently explicit autofellatio image in a
since-deleted autofellatio article that makes you think you're partially to
share the credit for a world-historic educational work?

Note to all: the link provided doesn't contain a sexual image, though the image
under discussion must be.

Trillium Corsage