Hello everyone,

After three great years working at the foundation, the time has come to say
goodbye.

I will be leaving WMF at the end of June, to spend more time with my family,
focus on personal art projects and consult part-time on worthy causes.

I would like to thank all the community and team members I have had the
pleasure to work with over the years. It has been an honor to serve our
movement together — and to help our contributors share free knowledge with each
other and the world.

I’m particularly grateful to Katherine Maher and our WMF communications team
for being such wonderful collaborators. I really enjoyed working with them to
manage and edit the Wikimedia blog, help grow our team and publish some great
stories together, to celebrate the heroes of our movement.

Going forward, WMF's Juliet Barbara will manage the Wikimedia blog, in close
collaboration with Ed Erhart. As many of you know, Ed is the former
editor-in-chief of the Wikipedia Signpost and has now joined our team for the
summer. I've worked with him for nearly a month now and find him uniquely
qualified for this project. Starting today, please contact them directly with
any questions about the blog (they are Cc:d on this message).

After June 30, you can reach me at <fabriceflo...@gmail.com> — or follow me on
Twitter ( @fabriceflorin ) or on my blog ( http://fabriceflorin.com ).

The last three years have been an incredible experience for me, and I am
grateful for all that I have learned from so many of you. You’ve been an
inspiration to me and I have many fond memories of our time together. I wish
you all the best with the next chapter of the Wikimedia movement and can’t wait
to see what you’ll come up with next.

Best regards,

Fabrice

Fabrice Florin