On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 9:07 AM, Pharos <pharosofalexand...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm here to confirm that I've seen the same issue in over almost every
> wiki-workshop.

Seconded.  I can't remember one that didn't run into this.
Especially for editors thoughtful enough to try to link their sources.

Part of the problem is the lack of prominence of the notice, and also the
> CAPTCHA often being hidden "below the fold".
>
> I would not be averse to experiment in just turning it off for a bit.

+100.  Seems like an easy thing to spot-test.
Both turning it off and varying interfaces elements.