On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 9:01 AM, Tomasz W. Kozłowski <twkozlow...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I have just noticed that Damon Sicore's account has been removed from
> the Foundation wiki[1] and that his global account has just been
> locked on Meta[2].

Hi Tomasz,

We adjust the rights of, or access to, staff accounts for many different
reasons. For example, last weekend, we temporarily removed the rights from
another staff member because they were in a country where having those
permissions could have been sensitive. Sometimes we can’t disclose reasons
prior to taking an action, or discuss them immediately. Although we aim for
full transparency, occasionally there are factors in place that mean we
can’t be as transparent as we'd like in the moment. Thanks for
understanding.

James

James Alexander
Community Advocacy