I like this idea a lot. If mediawiki and toolchain would additionally
support paragraphs as primary unit it would allow to activate translated
paragraphs. This might as well facilitate book creation, links to Wikidata
etc. The granularity of articles is differing between languages I.e. What
would be described in 2 articles in English often is packed into one in
German.

Rupert