Dear Ziko,

Thanks so much for your kind words, which mean a lot to me. :)

I too have enjoyed working with you and appreciate all that you do for our
movement.

I will miss our collaborations and hope we’ll get a chance to work together
again down the line.

For now, I hope to be able to contribute new content as a volunteer, now that I
will have more time for this type of work.

And you are in good hands with Ed Erhart for your Wikimedia blog post — I’m
really impressed with his work and he’s a great team player.

Be well,

Fabrice