hi dan,

many thanks for the quick reaction! i need to make a correction as
well, i was redirected to
https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Offener_Brief_an_die_Mitglieder_des_Europ%C3%A4ischen_Parlaments_zur_Erhaltung_der_Panoramafreiheit
which was opened with the android chrome browser, so not the wikipedia
app. i did not find any support in the mobile skin to do basic edits,
e.g. add a link with reference, and sign. it is the first contact
function for many people. i am sorry that this  made me explode as it
is still not fixed despite it was hinted from numerous persons
multiple times, for quite some time.

i tried the app as well now, but i did not find any application
support for "signature" or "link" ? so i have to know the syntax and
type it?

best,
rupert