On Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 4:37 AM, Dennis During <dcdur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Easier for whom?

Since it'll be more machine-readable than it is now it'll be easier
for a programmer to make use of the data to build a tool like you
proposed or use it in an existing tool.

> Is there an ETA for that?

No. It's quite some work but it's definitely something I want to make
happen. It's unclear when we can start working on it.

Cheers
Lydia

Product Manager for Wikidata

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.