Thanks to have summarized my position.

As speaker than more than one minor language I agree that there is no sense
to inflate articles over the possibility of the small community to manage
them. Not in opposition of automated generated articles but having in my
hands the experience of project management of IT where the big challenge is
not to produce a software but to keep it updated and efficient.