Hoi,
You will appreciate that when text is generated and cached. It may change
when additional statements are made. So it will improve as and when
improved information becomes available.

As someone who knows the IT branch as well, the maintenance of data is a
challenge but you will agree with me that the solution the Wikimedia
Foundation has in its projects is utterly different from what we know
professionally.

In what I do for Wikidata I aim to bring information that is more than can
be found in a single project. For instance, the laureates of awards may
have an item because of an article in "another" Wikipedia. Quite often the
laureates do not have an article in any language even though the award is
prestigious internationally. In this way I hope we will get to the tipping
point where these discussions are only of historic interest in the same way
as many discussions about the quality of Wikipedia.
Thanks,
      GerardM