That's a great start - thank you Rogol.  Innovation often starts with
making connections and learning from friends - perhaps this can be a
collaborative page to share with partner groups like the OA, OSM, Mozilla
and ArchiveTeam communities.

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266