Hoi,
Luis I like what I read. What you can do to make it even more pleasing is
establish better how this will benefit projects other than Wikipedia.

For instance I blogged abut "red link" functionality that will easily
enhance the quality of links and red links in most project including
Wikipedia because it allows for providing information where there is none
yet to bothnot readers and editors AND maintains the functionality as if
nothing has changed.

I have no idea if the WMF would consider such an idea. My impression is
that the WMF and its agenda is very much a black box. When you explain how
an idea like this might get attention, it is less theoretical and it
explains me and others if innovation in the WMF has a place and what that
place is.
Thanks,
      GerardM

http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.nl/2015/07/wikipedia-is-it-about-articles-or-about_10.html