Gerard,

Thanks for bringing this up. That is exactly what we are attempting to
resolve with changes to product process and program strategies.

We've made improvements with the public VE triage where anyone could submit
a critical blocker, and discuss with the team on a weekly call. And we
tested some ideas for prioritizing new features together early this year.

This quarter we aim to propose and test a strawman approach that would be
used by our newly forming community tech team to do some of what you are
looking for.

It is critical that it is not a black box decision-making process,  because
the work is meant to benefit our editors.

Luis can tell you more how we are thinking to ensure that. The Engineering
leaders are coming together to discuss this in depth in August, including
ideas that came from our strategy and working together community
consultations.

Lila

sent from mobile. please excuse typos.