Hello Mardetanha,

Le jeudi 6 août 2015, 19:52:17 Mardetanha a écrit :

> within next month I am going to give lecture about wikipedia and sister
> projects, I would like to know if have already prepared file to describe
> about wikipedia  (and all sister projects), that I can use for this event.
> even if it is old it would be useful and I will update with current
> information.

There is a repository of presentations about Wikimedia projects at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Presentations , and another one at
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikimedia_presentations . I'm not
sure many are up-to-date, but they can be used as inspiration to get you
started :)

There's also a smaller list at
https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Press_room/WMF_Presentations but they
seem more outdated.