Most of the time, admins behave as we would hope. Occasionally they don't,
and on English Wikipedia when that happens often enough or seriously enough
in the opinion of Arbcom, the offending admins are desysopped. I think that
for legally sensitive pages, we'd be concerned about the possibility of
having wheel-warring administrators or hijacked admin accounts. The latter
can happen to anyone. Restricting certain pages to being edited only by
Stewards via superprotect would help to protect against the former.
Generally speaking I agree that standard "full protection" is sufficient,
and superprotect should only be invoked in rare cases. I would trust
Stewards to implement Superprotect at the request of the community, or upon
hearing good cause for doing so from WMF.

Pine