An excellent idea, Chris.

I am curious what are the exact reasons for having the fundraising banner
in September. We were always told that December is the best month. It is no
secret that many (and which) chapters run the WLM event in September. Maybe
the FR team can explain about that, so that we have the bigger picture.

Kind regards
Ziko