Thanks a lot. It was very helpful
No, most of these Wikipedias don't have such categories. I'll check further.
Regards.

On 19 August 2015 at 16:40, Erik Zachte <ezac...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Hi Tito,
>
> Wikistats can collect pageviews for a certain category and its
> subcategories.
>
> In English Wikipedia I just ran the script for categories
> WikiProject_Featured_articles and WikiProject_Good_articles
>
> Featured articles, 1 pageviews 2 categories included
> 1
> http://stats.wikimedia.org/wikimedia/pageviews/categorized/wp-en/2015-06/pageviews_wp-en_cat_WikiProject_Featured_articles_2015-06.html
> 2
> http://stats.wikimedia.org/wikimedia/pageviews/categorized/wp-en/2015-06/categories_wp-en_cat_WikiProject_Featured_articles_2015-06.html
>
> Good articles, 1 pageviews 2 categories included
> 1
> http://stats.wikimedia.org/wikimedia/pageviews/categorized/wp-en/2015-06/pageviews_wp-en_cat_WikiProject_Good_articles_2015-06.html
> 2
> http://stats.wikimedia.org/wikimedia/pageviews/categorized/wp-en/2015-06/categories_wp-en_cat_WikiProject_Good_articles_2015-06.html
>
> I you have similar categories for the Indian languages I can try to parse
> those  as well
> (I say 'try' as I vaguely remember an open bug with non western letters in
> category name not being parsed well, I might need to look into that)
>
> Cheers,
> Erik
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: wikimedia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org [mailto:
> wikimedia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Asaf Bartov
> Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 4:39
> To: Wikimedia Mailing List
> Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-l] GA Stats using Wikimedia Stats
>
> No.  That site does not provide that data.
>
>    A.
>
> On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 4:33 AM, Tito Dutta <trulyt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > Is there any way to find Good article stats/details (of mainly Indian
> > Language Wikis) using http://stats.wikimedia.org/?
> > _______________________________________________
> > Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines
> > Wikimedia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
> > Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> > <mailto:wikimedia-l-requ...@lists.wikimedia.org?subject=unsubscribe>
>
>
>
>
> --
>     Asaf Bartov
>     Wikimedia Foundation <http://www.wikimediafoundation.org>
>
> Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the
> sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality!
> https://donate.wikimedia.org
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines
> Wikimedia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> <mailto:wikimedia-l-requ...@lists.wikimedia.org?subject=unsubscribe>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines
> Wikimedia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> <mailto:wikimedia-l-requ...@lists.wikimedia.org?subject=unsubscribe>
>
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: 
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines
Wikimedia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, 
<mailto:wikimedia-l-requ...@lists.wikimedia.org?subject=unsubscribe>

Reply via email to