On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 3:05 PM, Eduardo Testart <etest...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I do not know what is creating this errors (I am uploading PDF's), but it
> would be really nice if someone could either check it up to see if it can
> be fixed

Step 1 would be for you to report the entire error message you're
receiving. In particular, the error message will begin with something like
"[0badf00d] Exception Caught:", that and the date and time you received the
error will allow people with access to the logs to look up details on the
error.

For the "url2commons" tool, you'd do best to talk with the maintainer of
that tool.

--
Brad Jorsch (Anomie)
Senior Software Engineer