Brad,

The error is just a message in the fourth step of uploading in the Upload
Wizard, I do not know how to get  alog from it. As described
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T94562> by waldyrious before me:

*I got the same error as @Hansmuller describes above, i.e. the upload went
well till the end, I progressed to the step of filling in the metadata info
(description, license, categories, etc) and at the final step (publishing),
I got the <api-error-internal_api_error_MWException>*
An image of the error can be found here /same than me):
https://phab.wmfusercontent.org/file/data/mv7jdnjrux637yiwtskr/PHID-FILE-fqoayfep3fb62d2bs5gr/42moazu5vwnknzo6/UW_error.png

So, I do not know how to provide a log for you. What should I do?

Best!

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 4:53 PM, Brad Jorsch (Anomie) <bjor...@wikimedia.org
> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 3:05 PM, Eduardo Testart <etest...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I do not know what is creating this errors (I am uploading PDF's), but it
> > would be really nice if someone could either check it up to see if it can
> > be fixed
>

> Step 1 would be for you to report the entire error message you're
> receiving. In particular, the error message will begin with something like
> "[0badf00d] Exception Caught:", that and the date and time you received the
> error will allow people with access to the logs to look up details on the
> error.
>
> For the "url2commons" tool, you'd do best to talk with the maintainer of
> that tool.
>

> --
> Brad Jorsch (Anomie)
> Senior Software Engineer