Hi Pine,
Thanks for bringing this up.
 We have actually talked with Asaf and Sati about possible ways in which
the CCD initiative could inform toolkit development, in order to make sure
to keep them relevant, specially for emerging communities. One of the
things we want to do is user testing of the current toolkits, and also
develop new ones, based on what emerges as a high demand.

It is important, though, to give CCD initiative time, and room to generate
consensus around what are high demand capacities. We can certainly link to
the CCD initiative from the L&E portal.

The workshop kits that Rosemary is referring to are resources to be able to
host L&E workshops anywhere in the Wikimedia movement. You can see the
draft on my Sandbox
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:MCruz_(WMF)/Sandbox#L.26E_Workshop_Kits>.
This addresses the need for extending training across the movement, without
this being dependent only on L&E staff. Once we have them published, we can
see how we could incorporate them to the CCD pages, as they also serve to
develop capacity.

Let me know if you have further questions or comments, or other ideas that
came up, happy to hear them!

Best,

María

*María Cruz * \\  Communications and Outreach Coordinator, L&E Team \\
Wikimedia
Foundation, Inc.
mc...@wikimedia.org  |  :  @marianarra_ <https://twitter.com/marianarra_>