Yes, I think it is the case that Fundraising and other organizations (like
the WLM coordinators, Wikimedia Italia, and Community Resources / FDC) were
working from different playbooks. But now that Fundraising has agreed to
change their plans, I think we should give them some breathing room,
especially because they say that banner scheduling will be coordinated next
year.

Pine