I guess I'm not clear on whether you're asking about the Fundraising
targets or the WLM/WMIT targets, or both. Can you clarify?

My understanding from this email chain is that there will be a
deconfliction of banner space via better scheduling next year. I think that
someone suggested setting up a calendar to track banner use, which might
also be helpful.

I think I'll step out of this conversation for the moment, and let the
stakeholders take it from here.

Pine