Hi again,
Thanks to the 100+ people who have shared feedback via the survey and talk
page discussion so far!

Reminder: The consultation period closes on 8 September 0:00 UTC.

This is the last weekend to add your thoughts to the conversation before we
begin to analyze all feedback and plan next steps. Looking forward to
incorporating your ideas, so please do come share them if you haven't had a
chance to do so yet!

Warm regards,
Siko