Thanks for this Ivan!

The last time I enjoyed Wikimania talks were Wikimania Argentina (2009),
because there were some in Spanish too. I can write in English but
listening is a bit hard for me.

Subtitles are necessary to make the talks accessible to everybody, not only
non-English speakers but also deaf people.

If I can help transcribing or whatever, just contact me.