Craig has a good point, but this is a lovely example of two projects planning
on very different timescales. The most important countries for a future Wiki
Loves Monuments campaign are some of the very countries that fundraising could
have had this September, the ones where there has not yet been a WLM but where
a group of volunteers will emerge in the next few months. How can one predict
where they will be?

WereSpielChequers