Offline access is a nice idea, but the logistics of delivery seem daunting.
Thankfully, a large number of refugees and migrants have smartphones.[1]

Probably the biggest ways we could help refugees are really to:

A) make Wikipedia super performant on mobile, particularly for low-end
Android devices

B) make Wikipedia free via mobile programs like Zero or SMS gateways, so
people who can't pay for data can access it

C) get more relevant, updated content in Arabic. Articles on relevant
subjects are much shorter than in English, etc.[2]

1.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/08/26/world/europe/a-21st-century-migrants-checklist-water-shelter-smartphone.html
2.
https://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%A3%D8%B2%D9%85%D8%A9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%86_%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%89_%D8%A3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%A7