In svwp we have noticed exactly the same trends, over the same timeframe. But as we are small we know what accounts etc are behind the number etc.

As I wrote about a year ago, we have found that when an editor has made more the 38000 edits (the corresponding number for enwp seems to be around 80000) he/she is stuck and will not leave. In svwp this is only around 45 and these growth with one or two a year (multiply with 10-20 to get corresponding for enwp). And it is from this group that the increas in +100 edits

And while these "never" leaves those with fewer leaves earlier then a few years ago (does not necessary relate to community climate, there are also fewer "holes" to fill in nowadays).

This "explanation" also corresponds well with the mean "wikipadia age" for contributes growth with half a yea r every year for every year that passes.

Anders