On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 6:48 AM, Juan de Vojníkov <juandevojni...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> I am looking for someone/institution which is applying a Universal Design,
> by the means of removing all barriers for people with disabilities. Could
> you give me any contacts, case studies or links?
>
> Thank you very much!
>

> Juandev

CCing design list.

Hi Juandev, could you give us a few more details on what you're aiming for,
as a goal?
Are you looking for something to help MediaWiki development become more
accessible, or simply for anything related to online accessibility?  Or
offline, too?

If MediaWiki: There's a compilation of the core links at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Accessibility_and_usability_cleanup

If general online accessibility: You might be looking for something like
the work by FLOE and GPII and IDRC. eg
http://www.floeproject.org/prefsEditors.html (click the top-right "Show
display preferences" button, and watch the video) plus everything linked
from there..

If general accessibility: I'm not sure, beyond googling for it.

Hope that helps,
Quiddity