Absolutely right.
And the sentence "The revolution will not be community-approved." is the most stupid thing I ever read. When "the government" make significant changes, it has nothing in common with "a revolution". A revolution starts and is led by "the ordinary people" and is illegal per definition. So, if the WMF wants to rule the world without community approving, it's just the opposite of "a revolution"! I rather would call it "Coup d'état"./

/