Yaroslav,

To be fair to Ellie (and speaking as an outsider), she is extremely busy
and usually answers direct emails quite quickly, but doesn't usually get
involved in big community discussion threads on mailing lists because she
spends a lot of her time travelling (and thus, I suspect,using a mobile
device).

Richard Symonds
Wikimedia UK
0207 065 0992