Steinsplitter, with respect (and I mean that!), I don't think a poll on
meta would be enough. For something this big, either we get the views of
the community as a whole - including those who don't read meta - or we come
up with another way (eg a committee). A small poll on meta would not be
representative enough.

Richard Symonds
Wikimedia UK
0207 065 0992