All,

The University of Edinburgh has today started advertising for a part time
Wikimedian in Residence post:

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AMB999/wikimedian-in-residence-fixed-term-part-time/

To quote from it directly:

Do you have an eye for detail and a love of facts? Are you an experienced
> Wikimedian with experience working with the Wikimedia community? What would
> you do to engage our staff and students in editing, contributing and
> sharing open knowledge? We are recruiting a Wikimedian in Residence to work
> in Information Services alongside our learning technologists, archivists,
> librarians and information literacy teams. Following our first successful
> editathon events we now need your help to establish a network of
> Wikimedians on campus and to embed digital skills and open knowledge
> activities in learning and teaching across the University.

I will also send this to the UK list, but I know many Scottish Wikimedians
don't follow that list as closely as Wikimedia-l :-)

Good luck to those who apply - any questions will have to go to the
University directly, as they're running the recruitment process themselves.

All the best,

Richard Symonds
Wikimedia UK
0207 065 0992