and to be more specific. Read and enjoy:

*WMUK its impressive reorganisations of operations and recruitment of new ED
*WMCH its refocusing and its excellent community support program, especially considering they have three communities to support *WMNL its graph of impact vs resources. It gives an excellent insight and easy to understand view of what works in reality *WMUA its success in involving volunteers and already getting to understand what works/giving high impact *WMIL and WMAT its professional plans with concrete and well worked through targets

Anders