Thanks Pine. Would the 2016 conference be held at roughly the same time of
year as the 2015? (We're discussing a possible "Wikimedia and Medicine"
conference at the English Wikiproject Medicine, and wouldn't want to clash.)

On that point, is there a central events calendar on Meta for planning and
publicising these kinds of events?