Have forwarded on to the GLAM outreach mailing list as there seems to be a
public library service behind this.

(I would observe that edit count and ability to do outreach don't
necessarily correlate that well - someone with a few hundred edits can be a
great contact point for a cultural institution and someone with tends of
thousands can be a poor one... :) )

Chris