I gave Gnangarra a potential contact off-list.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 6:37 AM, Jane Darnell <jane...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Arkansas is considered one of the "fly-over" states. Good luck locating a
> Wikipedian somewhere around there, not to mention a Wikimedian.

​Jane, this is so off-base it's bordering offensive to those that live in
"fly-over" states. You don't need a massive city to have Wikimedians and I
have no idea where you're coming from.

It took me approximately 12 seconds to find someone in
[[Category:Wikipedians in Arkansas]] who is active, has been around awhile,
and whose userpage indicates they are in the same city. A city that has a
metro population of three-quarters of a million, at that.

(If you don't have userinfo.js [0] in your global .js, I highly recommend
it)

0. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:PleaseStand/userinfo.js

--
~Keegan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Keegan

This is my personal email address. Everything sent from this email address
is in a personal capacity.