Dear all,

I am honoured to announce on behalf of the Affiliations Committee, the recognition of Iraqi Wikimedians as a Wikimedia User Group [1]. Among their goals are supporting the different Wikimedia projects in Iraq, supporting Iraqi Wikimedians, and eventually becoming the recognized chapter in Iraq. Recently, they have organized a series of workshops in Erbil to teach people about Wikipedia and how to edit it, and are currently working on flyers regarding Wikipedia and how important it is, in both Arabic and Kurdish.

Please, let's welcome our iraqi colleagues :-)

Mabrouk!!!

1:https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Wikimedians
--
"*Jülüjain wane mmakat* ein kapülain tü alijunakalirua jee wayuukanairua junain ekerolaa alümüin supüshuwayale etijaanaka. Ayatashi waya junain."
Carlos M. Colina