Got it. Thanks Varnent.

Regarding the privacy question: I'm sort of thinking that if we really want
to keep the new list private for legal or other reasons, it should be run
outside of WMF servers like the chapters list is. On the other hand, if the
purpose of the new list is to facilitate discussion among affiliates in a
smaller and less public group while still being open to WMF employees to a
limited degree, then the hosting proposed here makes sense. Personally, I
get the sense that the affiliate and WMF relationships have generally
(there are exceptions) warmed a bit over the past couple of years as
affiliate governance and leadership have evolved and as WMF's evaluation
capacity has improved, so I'm fine with the new design. Thanks for working
on this.

Pine