If you are member of a chapter, please ask internally to your chapter, not to me.

Before participating to this thread I was really clear: please address any comment of the affiliated selected board seats in another place. Here we are speaking of the mailing list.

It means that, following my coherence, I would strictly comply with the topic of this thread.

Kind regards